Monday, February 25, 2013

FUNNY MONDAY: LEMURS HAVE IT TOUGH

For an animal as adorable and cuddly as the lemur, life's gotta be tough. 

Never a moment of peace and quiet thanks to the constant sounds of footsteps from nosy tourists, the grating "ooh-ing" and "ahhh-ing" of countless visitors, not to mention the never-ending shutter-snapping of wanna-be paparrazzi. 

What's a furry primate to do? 

Feign complete boredom, for one.
"Dahling, you bore me. Please move along."
Or try some Kung-Fu Panda.
Heeeee-YA!!!
And if all else fails, give the people what they want.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Devon, I'm a senior at Pleasant Hill High School. The lemurs are too cute. But, I don't think I could handle that giraffe beetle thing. What's your favorite animal you've encountered on your travels so far? Did you get spit on by the camels in India? That would be my luck. I hope you two make it back from your travels safely. See if you can smuggle a lemur pass customs? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting!